January 25, 2014, 12:00 AM - January 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
Catholic Charities of West Tennessee is partnering with the Order of Malta to support St. Mary’s Clothes Closet Ministry. Having long operated a Soup Kitchen in our community, St. Mary’s is expanding its outreach to some of our most vulnerable neighbors and has a growing need for clothing and personal care basics.
• Men’s Underwear (M, L, XL & XXL)
• Heavy Socks
• T Shirts (M, L, XL & XXL)
• Sweatshirts (Hoodies) (M, L, XL & XXL)
• Jackets (M, L, XL & XXL)
• Shoes (Larger Men’s Sizes 10+)
• Personal Hygiene Items (Sample Size
Shampoos, Soaps, Body Lotion, Toothpaste
and Toothbrushes etc.)
Bring new clothing basics and daily necessities to Mass at St. Louis on the weekends of January 25-26 and February 1-2, to help the homeless of downtown Memphis and beyond.