Due to popular demand, a new, improved sound system will be installed in the Church this month. Mass will be celebrated in the Clunan Center beginning on Monday, June 18th. The installation is projected to be completed by Friday, June 29th. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are excited to begin enjoying this upgrade to enhance our worship experience at Mass soon!
St. Louis Catholic School has an opening for a 7th8th grade Spanish teacher for school year 2018-19.
- Deliver approved Spanish curriculum using engaging learning strategies with an emphasis on fulfilling all Spanish I skills to the mastery level by the end of 8th grade
- Develop and maintain a classroom environment using effective classroom management strategies
- Maintain and update online gradebooks, calendars, and class webpages and effectively and efficiently communicate with parents and students
- Work as a team member of the SLS Junior High Faculty with a positive attitude and a prayer-filled spirit
- Bachelor degree (Masters preferred) in Spanish
- Teaching certificate in the state of Tennessee, or in progress
- Experience and love for working with 7th and 8th grade students
- Strong communication skills in both Spanish and English, written and spoken
- Be a practicing member of the Catholic church or have knowledge of ways to integrate Catholic doctrine into Spanish concepts
The Hole-in-One Summer Festival begins on Sunday, June 17th and continues through Saturday, June 23rd. Don’t miss this fun family event with golfing and great food!